- Defending Life
- Restoring Sexual Purity
- Reclaiming the Family
... always in the context of sharing the Gospel of Christ.
YOU can be a part of this life changing ministry today!
Statement of Principle
- AVPC is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, AVPC, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord to those who seek help through AVPC - both in word and in deed. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as AVPC board members, advisory council members, volunteers and staff are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- AVPC is committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
- AVPC is commited to assisting women in both prenatal and postnatal care by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God's people and the community at large women may face the future with hope and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
- AVPC never discriminates in providing services because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, or marital status of its clients.
- AVPC never advises, provides, or refers for abortion or abortifacients.
- AVPC offers assistance free of charge at all times.
- AVPC is committed to creating an awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
- AVPC does not engage in contraceptive counseling or in referring for contraceptives or contraceptive services. Married women seeking contraceptive information should be urged to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their pastor and physician.
- AVPC recognizes the validity of adoption as one alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other live-saving alternatives. Centers are independent of adoption agencies, relating to them in the same manner as to other helpful referral sources. AVPC receives no payments of any kind from these agencies, does not enter into contractual relationships with them, and does not share combined office space. Adoption agencies are not established under the auspices of the Center. AVPC neither initiates not facilitates independent adoptions.
Board & Personnel
Board of Directors
James Thompson - Vice Chair
Anita Kuhn - Secretary
Jane Wheeler - Treasurer
Jim Bender - Board Member
Deanna Bierbaum - Board Member
Judi Cole - Executive Director
Kathy Hight - Client Services Coordinator
Phileana Brown - Administrative Assistant
Allison Peddle, MD - Medical Director
Lindy Sharon, RN - Sonographer
Judi Cole, RN
Serenity Lewis - Relationship Education Coordinator
Client Services Personnel