If you're thinking about finding an abortion clinic, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
Perhaps you're thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion.
- I'm not ready to be a parent.
- I can't tell anyone I'm pregnant.
We know exactly how you feel and you're not alone. Many of our staff have been where you are. If you're considering abortion, you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal? Or are you at risk for natural miscarriage? Or do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kinds of abortion are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
- What are your rights regarding your pregnancy?
Facing an unplanned pregnancy can be frightening and overwhelming. Many think having an abortion will be a "quick fix." However, it is important to get all the facts before having an abortion.
- Take a pregnancy test to make sure you are pregnant.
- Have an ultrasound to check for a viable pregnancy.
- Learn about abortion procedures and the physical, emotional, and spiritual risks involved with abortion.
- Learn about ALL your options.
At Arkansas Valley Pregnancy Center, we have caring professionals and many resources available to help you make the most informed decision. We also provide post-abortion counseling for women who are suffering from a past abortion.
We can help you understand your choices and your pregnancy, discuss your health and explain your options. Give us a call now at 384-5561 (24/7).