Items We Need
Currently we are in need of:
Baby and children's socks
- Baby wipes
- Size 4 diapers
- Size 5 diapers
- Size 6 diapers
- Pull-ups boys/girls
- Training pants for girls and boys
- Parent's Choice Yellow Infant Formula
- Parent's Choice Purple Gentle Formula
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Laundry detergent
- New cribs and matress sets for our Learn to Earn classes
Please contact our office if you'd like more information about any of these needs.
There are many ways to use your time and talents in service at AVPC. Some include:
- Volunteer counselor (requires training)
- Church Liason
- Fund Raising Coordinator, Helper or Participant
- Prayer Warrior
- Many other possibilities - contact our office to let us know what you'd like to offer.
The AVPC ministry is funded primarily by donations from churches, indviduals, and businesses. Grants also help with some programs.
Regular pledges and gifts help us to budget and plan. What may seem small (e.g. $10/month - only 34 cents per day) adds up quickly when many people do it. We have online giving available for your convenience, or you may contact our office about making a regular charge on your credit card.
Donations can also be mailed to the center at:
118 W 4th
La Junta, CO 81050
or dropped off during regular hours (11-5, Monday-Thursday).