As an affiliate of CareNet, an international organization of pregnancy centers, we welcome you to our center. The Arkansas Valley Pregnancy Center is a nonprofit organization serving women, as well as their families and partners, who come seeking help in making decisions about their pregnancies and related concerns. All of our services are provided free of charge. Your future is important to us, and we consider it an honor and privilege to be a part of your life; assisting you during such a crucial time. As such, we make the following promise to every person who walks through these doors:
- We are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to everyone, regardless of your age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation or circumstances.
- You will receive all of our services free of charge.
- You will be treated with kindness and compassion and may leave the center whenever you wish.
- Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment, ridicule, or rejection.
- You have the right to withhold any information you do not want to share with a volunteer. All information shared will be held in strict and absolute confidence, except in rare circumstances when prohibited by law.
- You will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, life-styles issues, and related concerns. The Arkansas Valley Pregnancy Center does not provide abortion or referrals for abortion, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- You may refuse any information you do not wish to receive.
- You will receive honest and open answers.
- You will be directed to other appropriate resources that could support you in your time of crisis and supply you with additional help and information.
- You will be given ongoing support, in accordance with your needs.
"Very private, people are friendly & information was very useful."
-- A Client More Comments from Clients ...